- User Guide
- How to create playlists
- Video Encoding for HTML 5
- How to use Video Lightbox effect
- How to use YouTube with FV Flowplayer
- How to set up quality switching
- How to use Vimeo Plus/Pro
- Google Video Advertising Options
- How to incorporate Google Ads (AdSense)
- How to use video ads (pre-roll and post-roll)
- Serving Private Videos via CloudFront
- Serving Private Videos with Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 MIME Settings
- How to setup a HLS stream with Amazon Elastic Transcoder
- How to use Google Analytics with FV Flowplayer
- How to use ads in FV Flowplayer
- VTT Chapters
- How to create subtitles
- How to use RTMP streams with Flash
- Compare WP Video Plugins
- Incompatible Plugins
- VAST/VPAID Ads
- Programmer’s Guide
- How to Download Your Legal Invoice
- Video Site Development
Facing a hard to solve WordPress
problem? On a tight deadline?
Let us take care of it for youFoliovision Pro Support
How to prevent user download Video on my site?
Alec: “Hi Vengroup, Good downloader software can get most videos (especially if you…”
Best practice to require people to login to watch video
Alec: “Hi Cruiser, The way we recommend doing this is making a preview…”
johnbokobza: “Hello Martin, All Ok now , I did it , Thanks a…”
viktor: “Glad I could help. Have a nice day…”
Martin: “Hello kiondra, thank you for the bug report. We hope we can…”
Youtube seeking issues
Martin: “Hello Mateusz, we are migrating our forums to bbPress 2, but could…”
Martin: “Hello johnbokobza, when you look at the code, you will notice there…”
Embed code not showing & howto modify logo position - Pro
Alec: “Hi Janos, There are some instructions about working with CSS at the…”
Vimeo splash screen
smith234: “That worked…”
- How to prevent user download Video on my site?
Here’s a list of the documentation we’ve prepared for FV Flowplayer 5. Be sure to read our Video Encoding for HTML Guide and the Amazon S3 section if you use or are considering using Amazon hosting. Most of the rest of the documentation is intuitive.
We also have very complete support forums and will take the time to personally troubleshoot your theme or plugin compatibility issues. We want you to have the best self-hosted video experience on the internet with our FV Flowplayer 5.
Some quick tips
If you are using an early 2.1 please upgrade to 2.2.6 which has lots of improvements and compatibility fixes including:
- Automated video encoding checker
- Text Ads (Google AdSense or your own)
- Pre-roll, post-roll video (i.e. video ads)
- Full RTMP streaming compatibility
- Mobile video support with flash fallback for some Chrome versions
- Secure Amazon S3 and Cloudfront playback
- Advanced Vimeo Pro hosting support
- Basic YouTube support (more coming)
- Video lightbox
More new features are coming like VAST/VPAID ads. Please let us know if you find any issues. We are dedicated to making sure FV Player works right for you and is the most reliable, easy to use and feature rich WordPress video player.
We are here to help you at any time.