Facing a hard to solve WordPress
problem? On a tight deadline?
Let us take care of it for youFoliovision Pro Support
Here's a list of the documentation we've prepared for the FV Player. Be sure to read our Video Encoding for HTML Guide and the Amazon S3 or Cloudfront sections if you use or are considering using Amazon hosting. Most of the rest of the documentation is intuitive.
In addition, to the documents and demos below, we also host extensive and frequently updated support forums where we will take the time to personally troubleshoot your theme or plugin compatibility issues. Our goal is to provide FV Player users with the most powerful video publishing tool with the cleanest workflow in the world. Please let us know if there is anything we can improve for your workflow!
Some quick tips
If you are using an older version please upgrade to the recent 6.x version which has lots of improvements and compatibility fixes including:
- Automated video encoding checker
- Text Ads (Google AdSense or your own)
- Pre-roll, post-roll video (i.e. video ads)
- Full RTMP streaming compatibility
- Mobile video support with flash fallback for some Chrome versions
- Secure Amazon S3 and Cloudfront playback
- Advanced Vimeo Pro hosting support
- Full YouTube support including playlists
- Video lightbox
If you are looking for VAST/VPAID ad support, our FV VAST/VPAID service integrates directly with the pro player. We are dedicated to making sure FV Player works right for you and is the most reliable, easy to use and feature rich WordPress video player.
We are here to help you at any time.