- Start up guide
- How to create playlists
- Video Encoding for HTML 5
- How to use Video Lightbox effect
- Pay Per View
- How to use YouTube with FV Flowplayer
- How to set up quality switching
- How to use Vimeo Plus/Pro
- Google Video Advertising Options
- How to incorporate Google Ads (AdSense)
- How to use video ads (pre-roll and post-roll)
- Serving Private Videos via CloudFront
- Serving Private Videos with Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 MIME Settings
- How to setup a HLS stream with Amazon Elastic Transcoder
- AB loop function
- How to use Google Analytics with FV Flowplayer
- How to use ads in FV Flowplayer
- VTT Chapters
- How to create subtitles
- How to use RTMP streams with Flash
- Compare WP Video Plugins
- Incompatible Plugins and Scripts
- VAST/VPAID Ads
- Programmer’s Guide
- How to Download Your Legal Invoice
- Video Site Development
Facing a hard to solve WordPress
problem? On a tight deadline?
Let us take care of it for youFoliovision Pro Support
Sam replied to Styling AB Loop
Perfect, thank you Viktor!
Martin replied to Skip VAST Ad
Hello Osvaldo, so are you saying that the VAST ad …
Martin replied to Ads at beginning and end of video playback?
Hello Kerry, we added the name field. This feature will …
Martin replied to Skip Link , when ?
Hello Frank, the ad skip time setting will be released …
viktor replied to Styling AB Loop
Hello Sam, the topmost parent container for the AB loop …
sam posted Styling AB Loop
Hi, I’m having trouble finding the right classes to style …
Osvaldo R. replied to Skip VAST Ad
Hi, I’ve talked with my ad provider, He said he …
Martin replied to Any way to auto-generate a splash image?
Hello David, we would have to code that whole function …
David replied to Any way to auto-generate a splash image?
Alternatively, is there a way to auto-start then auto-stop a …
Kerry A. replied to Ads at beginning and end of video playback?
No need for anything to be displayed on the site …
- Sam replied to Styling AB Loop
Here’s a list of the documentation we’ve prepared for FV Flowplayer 5. Be sure to read our Video Encoding for HTML Guide and the Amazon S3 section if you use or are considering using Amazon hosting. Most of the rest of the documentation is intuitive.
We’re working towards website translation which will be available soon. We want to have a version for everyone!
We also have very complete support forums and will take the time to personally troubleshoot your theme or plugin compatibility issues. We want you to have the best self-hosted video experience on the internet with our FV Flowplayer 5.
Some quick tips
If you are using an early 2.1 please upgrade to 2.2.6 which has lots of improvements and compatibility fixes including:
- Automated video encoding checker
- Text Ads (Google AdSense or your own)
- Pre-roll, post-roll video (i.e. video ads)
- Full RTMP streaming compatibility
- Mobile video support with flash fallback for some Chrome versions
- Secure Amazon S3 and Cloudfront playback
- Advanced Vimeo Pro hosting support
- Basic YouTube support (more coming)
- Video lightbox
More new features are coming like VAST/VPAID ads. Please let us know if you find any issues. We are dedicated to making sure FV Player works right for you and is the most reliable, easy to use and feature rich WordPress video player.
We are here to help you at any time.