In this demo you will find:
- Non-skippable VAST ad in pre-roll
- Skippable VAST ad in pre-roll
- Skippable VAST ad in mid-roll at 0:30 and 2:00
- VMAP – Pre-roll Single Ad, Mid-roll with 3 ads
- Skippable VAST ad in post-roll
- Multiple fallback Skippable VAST ads
- Non-linear image/text ad
- YouTube with VAST
- Vimeo with VAST
- Playlist with VAST Ad
- Audio Player
You can learn all about adding VAST ads to your videos in this guide – How to Use VAST/VPAID.
This is the only kind which works on old iPhones.
New iPhones with iOS 10 and above are able to play these ads, just like Android phones and iPads.
The mid-roll ads are not supported yet on mobile devices.
Same as midroll, except the time of the ad start is set on the last second of the video (midroll=”278″).
This uses the Single Non-linear Inline test tag from their Google Sample VAST Tags page.