FV Player Pay Per View is an additional plugin that works with FV Player and allows users to restrict their content only for those, who will pay for watching it.
The principle of the Pay Per View plugin is concealing your source video (the content you want to sell) and showing only a pre-set preview video for those who have not paid a fee of your choosing. The payment will grant the user a 48 hour access to your source video. That means that unless the viewer pays the fee, he will only be able to see the preview.
For example, if you want to sell access to a movie, you will need two video files: the full movie itself and another video file to use as the preview (for instance the movie trailer).
- easy to use – use the FV Player shortcode editor to set the price of the video and pick the trailer
- powerful video protection – unpaid users have no chance of downloading your full-length video
- one click purchase for PayPal users – no need to enter any information on your site, the user goes straight to PayPal for the payment and returns to the site logged in right back to the video ready to watch it
- video play links are delivered to the user via email and it checks the user IP to now allow mass distribution of that link
- support for a large varriety of payment gateways, so credit cards are not a problem (uses Easy Digital Downloads as the payment technology)
- for video protection we recommended to use at least FV Player Amazon S3 download protection, or you can get the best video protection (DRM) if you use encrypted HLS streams together with FV Player Pro
License is valid for 1 year and includes plugin support and auto-updates.