When I have tech issues with the blog or changes/enhancements I get immediate service. That was never the case with TP and the only thing ever resolved was when the blog was down hard or messed up in other ways. No suggested improvements ever got implemented. Now I can just have my own improvements done the way I want them when I want them.
I can say without hesitation that on balance, Alec & Martin are among the best professionals I have ever worked with.More...
- Apple Mail: Getting rid of multiple draft messages in IMAP (37)
- Brosnan: “I don’t get it! How do I make the change from POP to IMAP? Note: box to save drafts on server was unticked and I had still had...”
- Image Resizer Faceoff OS X: JPEGmini vs Adobe Photoshop vs PhotoBatcher vs ResizeMe (4)
- Cédric: “Although not a resizing tool per se, you may want to look at jpeg-archive for jpeg size optimization, which I find much better...”
- Lost WordPress Admin Password and Email? How to get back into your weblog… (99)
- Irina: “Thanks, you help me a lot :)))”
- Realtime WordPress Comments: Disqus vs wpDisquz vs Epoch (31)
- Jason Lemieux: “That’s a wickedly cool demo, Oliver. I’ll follow up with you via Github. Epoch is alive and well…...”
- LinkedIn: Full profiles for 3rd-degree connections are available only to premium account holders. (2)
- Madeline: “Hello, I had a linkedin connection to someone before that person got 3rd prenium. I am not connected anymore since that person got 3rd...”