Before you start we assume that you have a working Coconut encryption set-up. If not, you can configure it by following our simple set-up guide.
Addding and encrypting videos
1. Upload video to DigitalOcean Spaces, to the source Space.
2. Go to FV Player -> Encode Videos on your website and hit "Add New".
3. The WordPress Media Library will open - go to the DigitalOcean Spaces tab and pick the file you just uploaded.
4. Once you confirm the file, the Media Library closes and you need to specify the target stream name and pick the category.
5. You also need to enable the encryption or trailer feature if you need it.
6. Submit the job.
7. Come back to the page to see if it's done.
8. Once it's done, start a new FV Player instance and hit "Add Video".
9. The WordPress Media Library will open - go to the Coconut tab and pick your new video.
10. It will fill in the video source and decryption key and timeline previews automatically.
11. Preview the video and find some suitable frame for the splash screen and hit the Screenshot button.
12. Save your new instance and post it where needed.
Here's an example of video encrypted via Coconut directly from our website. You can try to download it to check its security.
If you will run into any issues with Coconut integration or with any other part of our player, don't hesitate to contact us via our Forums!