FV Player Pro (the Pro extension) is logo free and feature rich extension of our video player. The installation is very simple.
Installation - Pro extension
- Log into Foliovision at https://foliovision.com/my-licenses
- Add your domain to your account
- Go to your site wp-admin
- Install the free version of the FV Player plugin.
- Go to its settings screen: Settings -> FV Player
- Add your license key to the Commercial License Key box and press the Apply Pro upgrade button at the top of the screen
- After a few seconds it changes to yellow button Install Pro Extension. Click it to install FV Player Pro. When the installation is done, the button will be green and show Pro pack installed.
Old System (for FV Player v5)
- Enter your FV Player license key in Settings -> FV Player
- The license will be verified and the Pro extension installed automatically. In case your web server is not allowed to modify the site files, you will be prompted for your FTP login using the standard WordPress dialog.
- While we do our best to make the installation automated, there might be cases in which this fails. In that case you can login to https://foliovision.com/login and head to My Products section where you will see the FV Player Pro extension. Clicking the link will give you the plugin ZIP file.
- If you still experience issues after the install perhaps FV Player Pro is already installed.
After you save the file to your computer, simply go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin and put it there.
Switching to Beta in Pro version
If you have installed the Pro extension, you can now choose whether you want to use the newest Beta features or use the more stable Release version. Beta version lets you use new functions right after they are released, but beta means that they might still come with some minor bugs as we are still in the process if testing. Switching between Beta and Release is not permanent and you can change it in the settings whenever you want.
To do this, go to Settings -> FV Player Pro and in the top left corner you'll see a drop-down list.