FV Player Pro (the Pro extension) is automatically available to all FV Player license holders. The installation is simple.
- Log into Foliovision at https://foliovision.com/my-licenses
- Add your domain to your account.
- Go to your site wp-admin
- Install the FV Player plugin.
- Go to its settings screen: Settings -> FV Player
- Press the Apply Pro upgrade button at the top of the screen
- After a few seconds it changes to Install Pro Extension. Click it to install FV Player Pro.
Old System (for FV Player v5)
- Enter your FV Player license key in Settings -> FV Player
- The license will be verified and the Pro extension installed automatically. In case your web server is not allowed to modify the site files, you will be prompted for your FTP login using the standard WordPress dialog.
- While we do our best to make the installation automated, there might be cases in which this fails. In that case you can login to https://foliovision.com/login and head to My Products section where you will see the FV Player Pro extension. Clicking the link will give you the plugin ZIP file.
After you save the file to your computer, simply go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin and put it there.
- If you still experience issues after the install perhaps FV Player Pro is already installed.
Go to your Plugins screen, remove FV Player Pro which has lower version number and activate the other one.