FV Player’s shortcode editor just got a fresh new haircut – an updated user interface! The new horizontal look is cleaner, more easy to use and takes and removes the need to scroll down through all the active functions. You can find everything sorted into handy tabs, similar to those you know from the plugin’s settings.
Having a new and more tidy interface is not the only upgrade that we made. The best part is the live video preview. Whether it’s changing the dimensions of your video, activating features or anything else you can do in the shortcide editor will be immediately generated into the live preview of your video. That is located on the left side of the editor, giving you the instant feedback of how your video will look.
No need to generate site previews for every little tweak you want to make anymore!
If you want to stick with the old layout for some reason, you can do so by checking the option Enable old interface in Settings -> FV Player -> Post Interface Options.
Don’t forget that:
- Check our Changelog to see the full list of all the new fixes, features and changes
- You can install our plugins via WordPress
- You can also buy our license and get the Pro extension (advanced Vimeo integration, custom video ads, custom start/end time)
- More resources, how-tos and documentation available on our site
- Support is always available on our FV Player forums
Thanks for the great work on this! I really like the new shortcode editor a lot. Very easy to use. Nice improvement there.