Hi FV team!
We are about to launch a digital album shop on our Harp-School.com platform this fall. Since I already have FV player running -and since I’m very happy with it, I was thinking about using it for audio only purposes on my album products -for customers to preview albums. Therefore with the playlist function.
Here are some glitches I’ve notice when using FV player for audio playback:
– the logo (when set in Fv player pro options) is displayed over the player bar, on the left, disturbing the use of the player controls.
– When the speed buttons feature is enabled, the speed buttons are also showing up on top tof the player bar…
(side note: the speed buttons are also displayed over subtitles on videos! I had to disable them because of this, really annoying :-p since the speed buttons were a great useful function for our eLearning videos).
– Adding Prev/next buttons (maybe as an option that could be enabled FV player settings) for audio player with playlist. To me this is a must have when using an audio player with multiple tracks.
– an option to disable the “NOW PLAYING” blinking overlay on played tracks on playlist. To me it stands out too much, making it more prominent than the player controls or the rest of the page..
– How do I add private info or a screenshot in here? I keep forgetting :-p Would be nice to have a little checkbox for private message and an image upload function, this way I don’t have to wait for you reply to send a complete support request with IDs and screenshots..
Thanks for your help and for considering the requests! Will send access to my staging site with examples when you let me know how.