Fv Player Widget offers an easy way to handle your videos in the widgetized areas of your theme, which is mostly the sidebar.
Here is our simple guide on how to use this feature.
- Make sure you have the current version installed.
- Go to site admin -> Appearance -> Under available widgets you’ll see FV Player widget.
- Choose which area you would like the FV Player to appear in from the drop-down menu and click “Add widget”. You can add FV player to all the areas or only to your chosen one. Please note that the look of the backend layout depends on what theme and widgets you are using.
- You can choose exactly where in that widget area you want it located by simply clicking on the box and moving it in the list.
- Now to set up the player by simply clicking on it. You can either use shortcode or our shortcode editor.
- If you want to change something or delete a player, you can do that easily by clicking on “delete” or “edit”.