New version of FV Player Pro (0.5.4; it's the Pro extension for our FV Flowplayer licensed users) gives you ability to embed playlists created on YouTube:
The above is the "Popular Right Now - Slovakia" playlist (URL https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-vl9H17V8XxFdPFxPOAxEq7eY1u_OX2) from the #PopularOnYouTubeSlovakia YouTube channel. Simply take that URL and use it as the video source in the shortcode:
- The playlists are cached for 15 minutes, so you don't have to worry about slowing down your page load times.
- You will also need Google developer key, check this guide from step 3. onward to see how to get one: How to use YouTube with FV Flowplayer
More fixes in this release
There were issues when embedding multiple YouTube videos on a single page, so that has been fixed as well. iPad Vimeo loading issues were resolved.
The Playlist Tabs is the next coming features, we are still fine-tuning it.
- You can install our plugin via WordPress
- More resources, how-tos and documentation available on our site
- Pro licenses available
- Support available on our FV Flowplayer forums
Martin graduated as an engineer in Computer Science from Slovak Technical University in Bratislava. He grew up in Liptovský Mikuláš in northern Slovakia next to the beautiful Tatra mountains. He is the developer behind our FV Player.