With FV Player you can monetize your video content you've been working hard on. With a few easy steps you can add Google Ads from your AdSense account to our player.
1. Go to your AdSense account (if you do not have one you can find some more information on how to create a new one in here). Click on My ads.
2. Under My ads > Ad units choose from existing ads or create a new one by clicking +New ad unit. For an existing ad click Get code. Copy it and continue with step no. 3
3. Choose the desired ad size and ad type. Click Save and get code.
4. Copy the ad code.
5. In WordPress admin panel navigate to Settings > FV Player > Actions tab, and scroll down to Ads. Paste the code you copied from your AdSense account to the Default Ad Code field. We highly recommend entering ad dimensions. The ad will be shown only if the player dimensions are bigger than the dimensions of the ad. This way we will make sure for you that the ad won't be partially covered and it won't break AdSense rules.
6. To adjust ad settings individually for each video - set a different ad for a video, different dimensions or to turn them off go to Settings > FV Player > Post Interface Options > tick Ads > click Save all changes.
7. You can now see the option under the shortcode editor under the Actions tab. You can insert a different ad code here (1.), or choose to skip the ad altogether (2.).
8. And this is how the video with Google ads will look like:
- Do not click your own ads or encourage clicks
- AdSense publishers may not display Google ads on webpages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content
- AdSense restricts the placement of ads on gambling sites and gambling-related content. You can not place ads on sites with prohibited content (nudity, violence, racism...)
- AdSense for content: Publishers may place up to three AdSense for content units on one webpage
- AdSense for search: A maximum of two Google AdSense for search boxes may be placed per page