We’re looking for talented writer to join our Tech Support Team!
- you like reading and writing, especially in English
- you’ve written texts in English before
- you can follow new information and write about them swiftly
- you’re well-organized
- you’re interested in technologies, especially online video
- you are clever and able to learn about new subjects fast
- you’re an analytic thinker
- you’re curious and mindful
Then we have a great job for you.
- writing technical documentation (guides) for our users
- writing announcements about updates and new features of our FV Player
- editing and publishing content in WordPress
- communicating with our programmers and tech support department
- optimizing articles for the web and social media
Salary: starting from €6/hour + monthly bonuses based on your performance
Working hours: 25-30 hours/weekly
- fluent in writing
- fluent in English
- some knowledge about online video
- experience working with WordPress is a plus
- intention to remain in Bratislava for a minimum of one year: this is not a temporary or short term job
This is a great job for a student or freelancer with an interest in the technology & online world who likes writing. If you know how to process new information swiftly and express it in English, then this is a job for you. We’re looking for loyal people, willing to stay, work hard and grow with us.
- improving your English in both oral and written form
- earning work experience and learning about the online video technology
- working in a nice office the Old Town of Bratislava
- great lunches at one of the best restaurants in the Old Town
- working within a talented and motivated team of colleagues
- flexible working hours
- attending a course of your choice to improve your digital or language skills
Watch our video!
HOW TO APPLY BY EMAIL
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a list of articles you have worked on. We will always send an acknowledgement of receipt – if you don’t hear back from us within one day call at +421 917 237 446.