- SEO Images removed! Due to PHP 7 compatibility issues and WordPress upgrades we are forced to remove our image management tool built on KFM. Please use Foliopress WYSIWYG 2.6.15 if you really need it.
- H5 markup option for WP Media Library, check Advanced Settings of our plugin!
- Fix for WPEngine - conflict of __autoload function name
- Fix for WP Retina 2x images showing up in SEO Images
- Fix for bad license information in some files
- Fix for WebKit browsers - FCK.InsertHtml was acting weird when inserting span tags (required for FV Flowplayer)
- Fix for Wordpress 4.0 - tinyMCE toolbar appearing above FCKeditor toolbar
- Upgrade to latest FCKEditor (2.6.11), fixing security issues with built-in spell checker (not used by our plugin)
- Fix for HTTPS websites
- Fix for bad editor size - if you upgraded Foliopress WYSIWYG and then Worpdress to 3.8, it might remove the option.
- Due to compatibility issues editor was disabled for IE 10.0 and IE 11.0 and notice about using different browser is displayed.
- Added Serbian language translation. Thank you goes to http://www.webhostinghub.com !
- Important fix for featured image function
- Added support for translations for the Wordpress part
- Added missing language hooks for editor and image manager
- Fix for XSS vulnerability in unused part of plugin
- Fix for FV Flowplayer button
- Fix for editor height when upgrading Wordpress to 3.7 version
- Fix for new FV Flowplayer button
- Fix for some PHP warnings
- Bugfix for setting of featured image
- Bugfix for editor CSS loader (it was throwing PHP warnings)
- Bugfix for custom post types without editor support
- Bugfix for image size limit on upload
- Bugfix for editor size setting. New Wordpress goes not have a setting for number of editor rows anymore, so we have it in plugin settings now (Height of FCKEditor).
- FCKeditor component upgraded to latest version
- Version number changed to match FCKeditor
- Ctrl + right click gets you spelling suggestions if you have browser spellchecker installed
- Security enhancements
- Wordpress 3.3 display issues fix
- Featured Image functionality bugfix
- quick bug fix release for formating drop down
- quick edit bug fix (it was removing the plain text editing option)
- new button for easy insertion of embed codes (Youtube, Vimeo etc.)
- other bugfixes
- SEO Images autoload bugfix (thanks goes to Edrard!)
- bugfix for ImageMagick detection when using open_basedir restrictions.
- editor is for now disabled in IE 9.0 as both FCKEditor and CKEditor are having some issues
- WP Link Dialog is now optional - check our Advanced settings.
- Wordpress featured image support added! (beta)
- Support for Impact plugin templates
- New advanced options - custom field support and image HTML template
- Wordpress Link to post feature added
- Safari Toolbar disappearing bug fix
- Package optimization (contains less files)
- Other bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Wordpress Media Uploader compatibility fixes
- Bug fixes
- 'There is a problem opening your configuration file' warning message removed
- Bug fixes
- custom-config configuration file replaced by inline JS - less trouble with compatibility issues
- Added language support
- Wordpress caption support
- Autosave glitch fixed
- Image uploader permissions are now configurable
- works with Wordpress 3.0
- working Word count
- Flash/no Flash uploader option fixed
- Wordpress autosave support
- better Wordpress MU support
- HTML entities are not processed by default - keeping your accented characters unchanged
- Image management tool is now using new version of KFM which works with Safari
- Image management tool now allows multiple file uploads via built-in Flash uploader
- Plain text editing option for posts
- Wpautop and wptexturize are disabled on posts edited with Foliopress WYSIWYG - makes sure your posts have the cleanest and untouched HTML possible
- WYSIWYG style configuration now resides in plugin options - easier configuration
- Image management tool now appears with the right year/month/ directory opened
- All uploaded images above certain height and width (check out plugin options) are sized down to fit into it
- Works on sites with secured wp-config.
- Insert FV Wordpress Flowplayer button added
- Pasting dialog receives focus when it appears
- Dreamhost JSON glitch fixed
- Easy Toolbar customization
- Easy Formating dropdown customization
- Multiple image posting
- No need to edit any configuration files
- Available thumbnail sizes are limited by the size of the picture
- Better security
- Automatic wpautop can be turned off
- Safari editor window height issue fixed
- Firefox spellchecker enabled by default
- Blockquote button added
- Introducing the Paste Rich Text Mode button to override standard paste dialog in Firefox and Safari. This lets you select between plain/formated text pasting.
- Automatic wpautop
- Foliopress WYSIWYG now works on secure https sites.
- Bug fixes, new option to hide Wordpress Uploader Buttons.
- SEO Images are now compatible with FTP uploaded files. Read a manual on how to upload files and prepare them on handling with SEO Images.