- PHP 8.2 fixes
- WordPress 6.1 fixes
- Bugfix – comments going into trash after 2.4.2 upgrade
- Bugfix – fix for PHP 7.2 deprecation warnings
- Bugfix – fix for PHP7 – constructor name can’t be the same as the class name
- Bugfix – important fix for WordPress 4.2 – the hidden textarea needs not to be set as required
- Feature – save your Akismet credits by not checking the machine bot spam comments!
- Bugfix – settings screen JS fixed
- Fix – WPEngine changed the comment post URL, updating the plugin to handle this properly. Check your trash for non-spam comments!
- Bugfix – custom question not affecting AJAX Filled in forms
- Bugfix – bad comment flood filter in use removed
- Fix for s2Member – no registration form protection for now
- Filled in Antispam changed – uses hidden field + Akismet (install this plugin separately). If you still get spam, use customizable set of questions, see settings!
- Fix for Jetpack Comments (Invalid token)
- Fix for bad jQuery script on registration screen
- Fix for Filled in forms in widget and excerpt texts.
- Fix for JS error in IE7-8. This error forced IE7-8 users to answer the security question manually.
- Added protection against spam user registrations
- Added protection for FAQ-Tastic
- Filled in protection – spam submissions go into failed submissions
- Filled in now uses Akismet to check the submission (just install the plugin)
- Fix for templates which pre-fill the comment field with some text
- Spam pings and trackbacks go to trash if they are detected by Akismet
- Bugfix in “Filled In” plugin checking SQL
- Added protection for WP registration form
- Added removing of trash comments older than 1 month
- Added option to hide trackbacks in Comments in admin section
- Admin interface display issues fix
- The Events Calendar bugfix (comment forms were not working on events)
- Bugfix in Filled in collision detection
- New function – protect Filled In forms against spam
- New function – display comments by default when you enter Comments section in wp-admin Dashboard
- New function – show counts of comments and pingbacks separately in Comments section in wp-admin Dashboard
- New function – redirect pingbacks and trackbacks notifications to different email address
- Or disable pingbacks and trackbacks notifications at all.
- Bugfix for some templates.
- First public release