We are successfully using your PayPerView and EasyDigitalDownloads plugin to rent out (single) encrypted streaming videos.
Now there are two problems coming up:
1) I need to rent out access not only to single videos, but also to **sets of videos (courses)**.
2) The price of EasyDigitalDownloads is perceived as high in relation to Woocommerce or RestrictContentPro.
I tried to solve task 1) by using the “All Access” EDD extension, but it does not seem to do what I expect. So I am looking for alternatives.
I see in your documentation that I can use Woocommerce or Restrict Content Pro to rent out videos.
My questions are these:
– Will you support both in the future or are there plans to leave one behind? Are both routes safe for me to take?
– Do I need the PayPerView addition when using one of these?
– Do I understand correctly that Woocommerce or RestrictContentPro take care only of the payment, and PayPerView organizes the access to the video? But then how can I sell a set of videos?
Thank you for your time and greetings from the Netherlands,