Hey there, hope you’ve had a nice christmas and a good start to 2015!
I’ve send you a report message 3 days ago. We have trouble to show Videos with Amazon S3 links and we have a really small deadline.
We’ve made everything you described into your tutorial: https://foliovision.com/player/secure-amazon-s3-guide#keys
1. Setup a user with reading access
“s3:Get*”, “s3:List*”, “Effect”: “Allow”, “Resource”: “*” are included
2. Insert all datas into flowplayer-settings
3. Create a bucket with Frankfurt (Authorization mechanism: AWS4-HMAC-SHA256)
4. Uploaded all Videos and setup the right Mime-Type directly with Amazon´s interface
5. Permissions: first we set all to “Me” -> You used folovision in your tutorial. Where are you set this, please?
Then we tried it also with “authenticated users”. At the end we tried it with all permissions to everyone. Everything fails.
If we copy the Amazon-S3-links directly to browsers like safari, chrome and opera, the videos works properly. If we use the same links inside flowplayer, they do not work.
We work with mp4, webm, ogv -> video/mp4 / video/webm / video/ogg
Inside your “Video Issues Report” the Information for Mime Type is application/xml, but that´s not right. They are setup properly ??
Here is the message:
Mime Type: application/xml
Can’t check the video (HTTP 400)!
unable to determine file format
Please how can we fix this?