Version 1.9.1 – November 28th, 2019
- Assing GPL license info
Tested with WordPress 5.3
Bugfix for AMP category URLs
Version 1.9 – June 1st, 2018
- Bugfix for AMP category URLs
Version 1.8.2 – May 26th, 2016
- Self-checking for rewrite rules
Version 1.8.1 – April 7th, 2016
- Fix for PHP warnings
Version 1.8 – May 22th, 2015
- Fix for paginated category archives when using custom pagination_base – thanks to odie2!
- Fix for settings link in plugin row – thanks to odie2!
Version 1.7 – May 12th, 2015
- Added Polish translation – thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added Portuguese translation – thanks to Pedro Mendonça
Version 1.6 – September 19th, 2014
- Adding support for translations ( Slovak language added )
Version 1.5 – July 22nd, 2014
- Settings screen added!
- Category restrictions for post permalinks added! If you use post permalink structure with category in it, you can now restrict which categories will be allowed in the URL. WordPress always picks the category with lowest category ID and that often causes inappropriate categories to show up in URLs – like /featured-content/2014/07/my-post”
- Or you can simply force only the parent categories to show up in post URLs. So /parent-category/child-category/2014/07/my-post will change to /parent-category/2014/07/my-post
- If you open the old post URL, proper 301 redirection to the new URL will be used.
- fix for WordPress 3.4.1 – category prefix was part of the generated URLs
- for for flushing of rewrite rules on plugin activation in WP 3.3
- fix for WP 3.3
- fix for /%categor%/%post-name% permalink structure
- fix for deeper nested pages
- fix for /category/child-category redirecting to /child-category page
- fix for deeper nested categories
- fix for WP 3.1
- original version