Reese asked me what are the advantages of FV Simpler SEO on LinkedIn. Here is the answer.
The main advantages of FV Simpler SEO are that:
- It’s easy to use: we set it to intelligent defaults out of the box, i.e. you shouldn’t need to set any preferences to get an optimal SEO experience. Like Yoast, we run a fairly substantial SEO practice so we use the same expertise in our plugin that we do on our client sites.
- It’s safe: it’s very difficult to set any preferences to get your site de-indexed or incorrectly indexed in Google.
- There’s no adware inside (AIOSEO pack), putting ugly upgrade screens in admin and polluting your site source code.
- It’s very pretty, with an elegant interface and a great Google listing preview.
- It’s client friendly (difficult to damage your site, nice preview) and even has little reminders to prompt clients to fill in meta-description, automatically picks up tags as keywords, automatically shortens URLs (although you can override this) to longest three words.
As the name suggests, FV Simpler SEO makes SEO a lot easier. Anyone can install and use it without spending hours and hours researching SEO and with no danger of damaging their site. It’s especially great for client facing sites.
Oh and we have fast turnaround forums for support and readily available pro support incidents so there’s always help available.
FV Simpler SEO is maintained with zero day updates for new WordPress versions and with any changes in Google algorithms immediately reflected in code.