- Are you interested in current trends in web design?
- Do you have experience in designing webpages?
- Do you want to work on technically elegant and clean websites?
- Do you have a sense of color and detail, precise technical processing and creative, proactive approach to assignments?
- Do you love photography and know how to process elegant and fancy images?
If yes, we have a job for you!
We are looking for personality with energy and creativity.
JOB DESCRIPTION - JUNIOR
- design of web interfaces and visual elements
- aiding the principal designer with content preparation
- photo editing, posting images to client sites and company sites
- infographics design, illustration
JOB DESCRIPTION - SENIOR
- client communication, brief definition
- logo design, visual identity
- website concept development, wireframes
- user experience
- honest and hard-working
- intellectually curious
- positive outlook and energy
- attention to detail
- strong basic Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- good feel for colour
- basic knowledge of web design (good HTML skills, basic CSS)
- good English
- intention to remain in Bratislava for a minimum of two years: this is not a temporary or short term job
- cultural events
- working in the Old Town of Bratislava
- great lunches at one of the best restaurants in the Old Town
- young, motivated team of colleagues
We are looking for someone with energy and creative talent for our growing company. If that's you, this is your chance to improve your skills and move ahead with your career.
Send us some of your sample websites and designs. If you only had partial responsibility for the site, please indicate that in your comments.
HOW TO APPLY BY EMAIL
Please send an email to with your CV and a list of websites you have worked on. We will always send an acknowledgement of receipt - if you don't hear back from us within one day call the Foliovision office at +421 944 932 747.