We are a successful international web development company based in Old Town Bratislava with a friendly, small team environment. This is us in the video!
Read the following sentences and if they apply to you, you might be just the person we're looking for. We're looking for someone who is keen on learning about new technology and will help us to get our product into the hands of users. We have developed some great software which now needs great promotion. Our main product FV Player is on the market now and does have an active and happy client base for both the paid and free version. We'd like to bring our technology to a much wider audience now. We have other software products ready for launch.
- You're a student of marketing, media studies or management or a fresh graduate.
- You have previous experience with marketing and management.
- You're passionate about technology.
- You're at a medium level familiarity with IT and marketing.
- You are persuasive and well organized.
- You write in English actively with both correct grammar and judicious vocabulary.
- You are active on social media and use a few social media channels on a daily basis. Or you have an experience with group leadership in a school environment.
- You intend to stay in Bratislava for a minimum of one year. This is not a short term or a temporary job.
We'd prefer someone curious, creative, witty and with a sense of humour. It's more fun to work with such people.
- Preparing Case Studies
- Competitive Research
- Article Writing and/or Editorial Calendar Supervision
- Video Storyboard Preparation
- Creating social media strategies, promoting articles using multiple social media channels
- Building relationships with experts and influencers
- An opportunity to improve and/or exercise your English.
- Tickets for cultural events
- Delicious gourmet lunches for free
- Regular team buildings (birthday parties, movie nights, cultural events, rafting, hiking)
based on experience
+ monthly bonuses based on your results and sales
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. We will always send an acknowledgement of receipt - if you don't hear back from us within one day call at +421 917 237 446.