We are a successful international web development company based in Old Town Bratislava with a friendly small team environment. We have developed some great software which now needs great promotion. Our main product FV Player is on the market now and does have an active and happy client base for both the paid and free version. We’d like to bring our technology to a much wider audience now. We have other software products ready for launch.
We’re looking for someone who is keen on learning about new technology and knows how to get it into the hands of users.
- You have experience with marketing strategy.
- You write actively in English with both correct grammar and judicious vocabulary.
- You’re active on social media and use a few social media channels on a daily basis
We’d prefer someone curious, creative, witty and with a sense of humour. It’s more fun to work with such people.
If this sounds like you, we have a great job for you in our Foliovision FV Player Team!
- Preparing Case Studies
- Competitive Research
- Article Writing and/or Editorial Calendar Supervision
- Video Storyboard Preparation
- Creating social media strategies, promoting articles using multiple social media channels
- Executing social media strategies (later with a team)
- Building relationships with experts and influencers
- Previous job experience in the IT field is required
- Previous job experience with project management and marketing is required
- Intellectually curious
- Positive outlook and energy
- Fluent in English
- Intention to remain in Bratislava for a minimum of one year: this is not a temporary or short term job
- Active on at least one or two social media channels (such as Facebook pages, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Reddit)
- An opportunity to improve and/or exercise your English.
- Tickets for cultural events
- Delicious gourmet lunches for free
- Regular team buildings (birthday parties, movie nights, cultural events, rafting, hiking)
based on experience
+ monthly bonuses based on your results
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. We will always send an acknowledgement of receipt – if you don’t hear back from us within one day call at +421 944 932 747.