We are looking for talented individuals to join the Foliovision Site Promotion Team on a part-time basis.
- you like reading and writing, especially in English
- you’ve written texts in English before
- you are clever and able to learn about new subjects fast
- you like to learn and you hate to give up
- you’re active on social media and use a few social media channels on a daily basis
- you’re curious, creative, witty and you have a sense of humour
- you read the news daily and you’re actually interested in what’s going on outside your comfort zone
Then we have a great part-time job for you.
- managing our clients’ social media accounts
- creating social media strategies, promoting articles using multiple social media channels
- building relationships with experts and influencers and improving our clients’ online presence
- editing and posting articles using WordPress
- coming up with new topic ideas, making sure our content is top-notch quality
- intellectually curious
- positive outlook and energy
- excellent English
- some knowledge about the online marketing world (you don’t need to be an expert
- intention to remain in Bratislava for a minimum of one year: this is not a temporary or short term job
- active on at least Facebook (Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Reddit are a big plus)
This is a great part-time job for a student with an interest in the online world who likes writing. We publish content focused on real estate, finance, business, technology, food and culture, and if you have an interest in any of these areas and you know how to comprehensively express your opinion in English, then this is a job for you. We’re looking for loyal people, willing to stay, work hard and grow with us. If you’re worried about being unemployed after you finish your studies, start doing something about it and contact us!
- this is a great chance to improve your English, earn work experience and learn about the ever-changing world of social media and online marketing.
- cultural events
- working in the Old Town of Bratislava
- great lunches at one of the best restaurants in the Old Town
- young, motivated team of colleagues
HOW TO APPLY BY EMAIL
Please send an email to with your CV and a list of websites you have worked on. We will always send an acknowledgement of receipt – if you don’t hear back from us within one day call at +421 944 932 747.